Live online blackjack is an exciting card game that you can play with live dealer. It has a fast flow and allows you to win good money even for 10 minutes of gaming. Follow this guide to learn live blackjack rules and get tips how to win more money.
Live blackjack 21 review
Blackjack is a card game with simple rules. Your goal is to beat the dealer by getting a better card hand. The game can be divided into several stages:
- You make a blind bet.
- First 2 cards are dealt.
- If there is no winner on stage 2, it’s your turn to act.
- Finally, the winner is determined by the best live blackjack hand.
On step 3 you have several options:
- hit – you get one more card and you are able to draw more;
- split – the hand with equal cards is divided into 2 independent hands;
- double – you double your bet and draw only 1 more card;
- stand – you just do nothing and wait for the results of the round;
- surrender – you stop the game and lose your bet.
Each card in the game has its own ranking. Ace will bring you 1 or 11 points depending on your hand. Pictures and 10 are equal to 10 points. As for numbers, they’re evaluated according to the digit on the card.
The best score in the game is 21. If you get it with Ace and any 10-point card, then you win immediately and this combination is called “Blackjack”. All the regular wins deliver 1 to 1 prizes, while “Blackjack” wins pay with 3:2 ratio in most online casinos.
There is also an insurance bet that is used to cover your losses. One of the dealer’s hole cards is always face up. When it’s Ace, you can claim an insurance. If the dealer has “Blackjack” and you lose the round, you’ll also win the insurance bet that pays 2 to 1. It means you won’t lose anything in the end.
Live blackjack via video stream
Playing with real dealer delivers an exciting gambling experience. You feel like in real land-based casino, at the same time staying at home. Here’s what you should know about live dealer gambling:
- the game pace may be faster than you expect;
- it’s possible to count cards cause you see the deck;
- you can play live blackjack on mobile;
- it’ll be wise to set stop-loss limits, cause the game is very engaging.
Blackjack with live dealer is something worth to try. All you need to do is to pick a good casino, register and make a deposit or play with bonus.