The popularity of blackjack is growing exponentially as this game has become much more affordable for the average players than a few decades ago. Although it is not news that you can reduce the house edge to extremely low 0% – and even reduced to a negative value – you will need years of training to reach the required skill level. Fortunately, some online casinos offer a wide range of free blackjack options to play for fun.
With such a good variety of free game options, you can learn the rules, understand the basic strategy and improve your game without spending a dime. Note, that your goal is to how to maximize your profits and minimize losses as no betting strategy will not give you an answer on how to win at blackjack on 100%. However, card counting technique is the most relevant response to the ‘how to win blackjack at casino‘ as it rich the hands of many players and continues to be relevant. So, read more to find out everything you need to become more winning player.
How to Win Big in Blackjack – Counting Cards Technique
Blackjack is the best game to play online without leaving your home. However, the most important thing about blackjack is how the right choice of strategy can influence the game. Although a basic strategy can help you win more often, card counting is an advanced technique that will help you win almost always. Keep in mind that you will have to use your memory to the maximum to take advantage of this strategy. So, check out the basics of card counting below.
- Divide all the cards into three types – cards that are profitable for the dealer (2-6), profitable for the player (face cards and 10) and neutral cards (7-9).
- Assign a +1 tag for cards of the first type, then assign a 0 tag for neutral cards. Tag -1 must be assigned for cards beneficial to you.
- Wondering how to win at blackjack with counting cards technique, many players come up with their own tags for marking cards. However, -1, 0, and +1 are the best options for remembering and counting.
- 0 corresponds to the start of the game round. The current value is a counter. As cards are dealt from the deck, counter will increase or decrease. A negative counter means that the deck contains mostly small cards – the dealer’s advantage here. If the counter is positive, the deck contains many high value cards – the situation is in favor of the player.
Although card counting is a concept surrounded by misconceptions, it is really work — you will see this in practice. You don’t have to be a math wizard at all to find out how to win at blackjack with card counting strategy.
Tips on Playing Live Dealer Game
Live blackjack is the best choice for many – primarily because it provides the authentic atmosphere of a classic game. However, the truth is that this type of blackjack game gives you some of the advantages that online blackjack and even games in land-based casinos lack. We are here to give you the three best tips on how to win at blackjack (live dealer version):
- Use strategy tables – there are tons of blackjack action guides for various game situations. You can open the table in a new browser tab and switch between tabs.
- Avoid side bets. Although they promise large prize money, at the same time the house edge will be skyrocketed.
- Choose a casino offering special bonuses for playing live casino games. With the bankroll increased by bonuses, you will be able to extend the game session and increase your chances of success.
Since blackjack is a game that allows the player to influence the outcome, you must use all mathematically and logically sound strategies to win blackjack as often as possible.