Would you like to play a game of chance with minimal house edge? Blackjack gives you this opportunity since the casino advantage is less than 1% – if you do not deviate from the basic strategy. You do not even need to learn the card counting technique to achieve significant success. Find the right table, calculate your odds and win good money! However, knowledge of the basic blackjack rules is a prerequisite in order to start playing for real money. Fortunately, Australian-friendly casinos offering blackjack provide you with opportunity to play with no cost, so you can gain practical skills and improve your game. Let`s look at the blackjack success formula – rules + practice + repetition – stick to this to win more often. Read the basic rules of blackjack and how to play this game in Australian casinos next in this post.
Aussie Online Casino Blackjack Rules
The values of the cards in the game is the first thing you need to know in order to understand the essence of this game. Check below the cards values in blackjack:
- Cards 2-10 correspond to the values of their number on the front side. For example, the value of a four is 4 points.
- Face cards (with the image on the front side) are worth 10 points.
- Ace can be worth 1 or 11 points in accordance with the basic blackjack rules.
So, here is the basic blackjack rule that is very simple – score about 21 points but no more and beat the dealer’s hand. The game proceeds according to the following scenario:
- The dealer deals two cards face up to each player, as well as two cards (the first one is face down and the second one is face up).
- If the player has cards in the amount of 21 – this means ‘blackjack’ and the player immediately receives a payout of 3: 2 or 2: 1. However, he can stand or ask for a 1: 1 payment if the dealer also scores 21.
- According to blackjack card game rules, if a player scores over 21, his bet is transferred to the house.
- The second dealer card will be revealed immediately after all players have finished their hands or gone bankrupt. Each player who score more points than the dealer is considered the winner.
There are also blackjack rules for dealers, surrender rules and a lot of other information that will give you the understanding of what is happening at the table and also help to improve your game.
How to Play Blackjack at Aussie Casinos – Helpful Tips
Although Australian casinos follow the general rules of blackjack, there may be some differences that you should be aware of in advance. Since this game was a favorite option of many gambling enthusiasts, it is not surprising that today we have such a huge number of versions and variations. Some versions of blackjack use rules different from the classical ones. In this way, casino want to improve your gaming experience. However, there is nothing better than playing blackjack and win. To achieve success, you must study the rules thoroughly, taking into account the version of the game you have chosen.
So, when you choose a casino, check out the possible subtle changes to the blackjack rules in the games it offers – after all, what could be worse than your strategy does not work as you have not learned all the subtleties of a chosen game?