How to play blackjack and earn money
The goal of the blackjack game is to score twenty-one points or an amount close to this value, but not more. If a player scores more than twenty-one points, he automatically loses. In all other cases, the values of the player and dealer cards are compared, and the winner is determined accordingly. A card with ten points and the ace obtained during the deal are called blackjack. Only this combination of cards in the game has a name and is superior in strength to any other cards.
The number of players at the table is limited by the number of betting fields. In the classic version of the game, there are seven fields. Players cannot make joint bets on one field, and the amount must not exceed the maximum size of bets allowed for this table.
Cards from two to ten have a value that corresponds to their face value. The dignity of the jack, the queen and the king is ten points, an ace can give one or eleven points, this choice is in favor of the player.
Having prepared the cards for the game, the dealer offers all players to place bets, after which he begins to deal cards. In the classic version of the game, he deals two cards to the players and himself. He opens one of his cards. If a player has blackjack, and the dealer’s open card excludes such a combination, he pays for the win and collects the cards. If the dealer has an ace or a card with a value of ten points open, blackjack is not paid until the time comes to compare the combinations. If the dealer has an ace open, according to the rules of some casinos, he offers the player, who has blackjack the so-called “equal money”. This means that he immediately pays for 1: 1 blackjack and takes the cards. This is a little part of all that each gambler has to be aware of, if he wants to know how to play blackjack and win.
How to Play Blackjack for Beginners
In online blackjack, a novice player needs to receive a hand with a higher value than the dealer’s hand. But, if the player’s hand value exceeds 21 points, he will lose.
How to play blackjack, the step-by-step guide for beginners will tell you:
- The first step – the player must make a bet by clicking on the desired chip, and then click on the betting area. The bet can be improved by repeating the process again;
- The second step is the distribution of cards. After the bet is made, the player clicks on the “Deal” button, and he is dealt two cards that lie face up. The dealer also receives two cards, one lying up and the other down;
- The third step – the player makes moves:
- The fourth step – the dealer’s hand is automatically distributed in accordance with the rules of the played blackjack option. If the player wins, then he is paid the winning amount.
The following options are available to the player in the third step:
- Button “hit” means that the player is playing another card;
- “stand” means that the player does not want further cards;
- “hit” means that the player receives another card;
- “split” can be used when two cards provided to a player are of the same face value. If a player uses this option, the cards are divided into two hands, two additional cards are dealt, and a bet equal to the original bet is placed on the second hand. Then the player independently plays two hands;
- “double bet” – the player uses the option, if he thinks that he has a good chance of winning. The option “double bet” allows the player to double his initial bet, but on condition that he must draw another card.
To make it easier for beginners to understand how to play blackjack in a casino, the screen displays the current value of the hands of the dealer and the player. If upon receiving a new card the value of a player’s hand exceeds 21, he loses, then the dealer’s turn comes.
How a player can improve blackjack skills at home
The most important thing to know how to play 21 blackjack card game for real money is the use of betting systems, controlling your money, counting cards and applying the advice of experienced players. To make it easy for a player to make decisions in the game, there is a table that offers the best option for the outcome of the game depending on the player’s cards and the dealer’s cards. Any player can print the table for himself and carry with him, and if the game is online, then the table can simply be opened in a browser window.
To train and improve his skills, users can use the free version of the game without having to study many books, look for strategies, develop tactics, or spend time and money on paid trainings.
Most importantly, each player must learn to combine different techniques during the game, because the situations will be different depending on the number of decks, the place at the table, the size of the bankroll and many more.